The Peddler Show returns to Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds November 5th – 7th for a unique holiday shopping experience! You can shop from talented designers, artisans, creators, and craftsmen from all over the country! Now is the time to shop for all of those items on your holiday shopping list! With customization and personalization onsite, you will find anything and everything you are looking for at The Perfect Street of Shops. It’s THE Texas Shopping Tradition…It’s The Peddler Show in Robstown!
- Friday, November 5: 12pm-6pm
- Saturday, November 6: 9am-6pm
- Sunday, November 7: 11am-4pm
- Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds in the Marvin and Laura Berry Pavilion
- In order to monitor daily attendance, The Peddler Show has tickets for individual days, kids tickets, and free admission tickets are good for any one day.
- All Tickets Must Now Be Purchased Online. For the safety of The Peddler Show customers, vendors, and staff, ticket sales will NOT be available onsite. Purchase your tickets in advance from your computer or phone.
- Weekend Pass (Good all days of the show): $8
- Friday: $5
- Saturday: $5
- Sunday: $5
- Kids 12 & Under: FREE
- FREE Admission for Teachers, Military, First Responders, and Medical Professionals. Register for your ticket and present with proper ID at the gate for free admission.
- FREE PARKING!!
The Peddler Show New Procedures:
- Wider aisles
- More spacing for booths
- One way aisles
- Sanitizing stations
For your safety and comfort, the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds has adopted new policies to keep you safe for your next visit.
The Peddler Show will be held in the Marvin and Laura Berry Pavilion at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds. See below for parking instructions and where the event will be held.