The Peddler Show rolls into town February 12-13 featuring a brand new show custom built just for Corpus Christi! Be inspired as you shop from an exclusive selection of talented designers, artisans, creators, and craftsmen from all over the country. Find unique merchandise for your home, health, wardrobe, and family all at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds! Come experience THE Perfect Street of Shops created just for Corpus Christi!
- Friday, February 18 - 12pm-6pm
- Saturday, February 19 - 9am-6pm
- Sunday, February 20 - 11am-4pm
- Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds in the Marvin and Laura Berry Pavilion
- In order to monitor daily attendance, The Peddler Show has tickets for individual days, kids tickets, and free admission tickets are good for any one day.
- All Tickets Must Now Be Purchased Online. For the safety The Peddler Show customers, vendors, and staff, ticket sales will NOT be available onsite. Purchase your tickets in advance from your computer or phone.
Admission Prices: (Click here to Buy Tickets)
- Weekend Pass (Good all days of the show): $8
- Friday: $5
- Saturday: $5
- Sunday: $5
- Kids 12 & Under: FREE
- FREE PARKING!!
The Peddler Show New Procedures:
- Wider aisles
- More spacing for booths
- One way aisles
- Sanitizing stations
The Peddler Show will be held in the Marvin and Laura Berry Pavilion at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds. See below for parking instructions and where the event will be held.