Get Ready for Robstown’s 33rd Annual Cottonfest and BBQ Cook-Off, presented by the Cotton Community Partnership and US Ecology. This year’s Cottonfest is coming November 17-18 at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds (RMB Regional Fairgrounds).
November 17-18, 2017
The Cottonfest BBQ Cook-Off will kick-off the celebration Friday, November 17th at the RMB Regional Fairgrounds. Over a dozen Cook-off teams will fire-up their pits and grills with Beef Brisket, Pork Spare Ribs, and Chicken, in competing for a total of IBCA sanctioned of $10,000 in guaranteed payout. Entry fee is $200 per team, to register for the BBQ Cook-Off contact Wanda Russell at 361-933-5211.
The Cottonfest Parade will be held Saturday, November 18th with line up at the corner of Matiana Ortiz Blvd. and Main Avenue in Robstown at 8:30 am and starts at 10 am. They will make their way down Main Avenue, ending at the Outlets at Corpus Christi Bay. To enter the Cottonfest Parade contact Wanda Russell at 361-933-5211.
Santa Arrives at the Outlets!
Santa will be the featured celebrity in the Cottonfest Parade. The Parade ends at the Outlets at 10 am and marks Santa’s official arrival for the season. All of the good little boys and girls will have the chance to have cookies and a visit with Santa before he gets really busy this holiday season. Santa will be located in Suite 421 next to Famous Footwear at the Outlets. Click Here for more details
Food, Music, and Wagner's Carnival with 30 Rides and Attractions
Cottonfest activities will begin Friday, November 17th at 5 pm and Saturday, November 18th at
1 pm. Cottonfest will take place inside the RMB Regional Fairgrounds’ Conference Center.
$5 per person per day
Kids 12 and under are FREE
Parking is FREE
Admission is $5 per person per day, kids 12 and under are FREE and parking to Cottonfest is FREE. Families can enjoy a variety of activities, live music, and vendors in food, clothing, vintage jewelry, books, teddy bears, vinyl cups, and home décor. Also, enjoy carnival rides from Wagner’s Carnival with 30 different rides and attractions to choose from.
Carnival Dates and Times:
Thursday, November 16 6pm-10pm
Friday, November 17 6pm-11pm
Saturday, November 18 1pm-11pm
Sunday, November 19 1pm-10pm
Carnival wristbands will be $20 each on weekdays and $22 each on weekends.
Cottonfest offers a variety of live music throughout the weekend in the Conference Center featuring Tejano headliners and Country/Western artists.
Featuring Michael Salgado and The Spazmatics
- Ramiro Gonzalez Y Los Nuevos Campeones
- Los Arias
- Albert Flores Y La Juventud
- Michael Salgado
- DJ Music - PG Productions
- DJ Music - PG Productions
- The James Little Band
- Allison Vela
- Jason Suthern
- The Dave Rukkus Band
- Freeze Frame
Projected Lineup Schedule:
Friday, November 17th
- 5pm-5:45pm Introduction/Announcements/DJ Music
- 5:45pm-6:45pm Ramiro Gonzalez Y Los Nuevos Campeones
- 7pm-8pm Albert Flores Y La Juventud
- 8pm-8:30pm Announcements/DJ Music
- 8:30pm-9:45pm Los Arias
- 10pm-11:30pm Michael Salgado
- 11:30pm-12am Meet & Greet with Michael Salgado
Saturday, November 18th
- 12:30pm-1:15pm Introduction/Cheerleaders
- 1:15pm-1:45pm Danielle Rodriguez (RHS)
- 1:45pm-2:30pm DJ Music
- 2:30pm-3:45pm The Dave Rukkus Band
- 4pm-5:15pm Allison Vela
- 5:30pm-6:45pm Jason Suthern
- 6:45pm-7:45pm Intermission/Announcements/DJ Music
- 7:45pm-9pm Freeze Frame (Contracted by Cottonfest)
- 9pm-9:45pm Announcements/DJ Music
- 9:45pm-10:30pm Spazmactics 1st Set (Contracted by Cottonfest)
- 10:30pm-10:45pm DJ Music
- 10:45pm-11:30pm Spazmactics 2nd Set (Contracted by Cottonfest)
For more information on Cottonfest call Wanda Russell at 361-933-5211 or email@example.com
Cotton Community Partnership is a non-profit corporation whose purpose is to promote education, neighborhood, and city beautification that advocates civic pride.