Walk-Thru COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds. Moderna 1st & 2nd Dose Drive-Thru Clinic from 9:00 am-3:00 pm.
FIRST DOSE PRE-REGISTRATION:
(Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Don't forget to screenshot or print QR Code
Once clinic dates are confirmed, notification of appointment date and time will be messaged to clients by text or landline for individuals who are pre-registered or awaiting their second dose appointment. (Those needing their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, DO NOT need to re-register.)
For questions, please contact the Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District, Tuesday-Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 361-826-7200 (select option 2).
Things to know:
- Health District clients can pre-register by calling 361-561-1101. To pre-register online, visit www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link.
- During online pre-registration, you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code.
- Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Notification of appointment date and time will be sent by text or automated calls will be sent to landlines.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Vaccines of different brands should not be mixed. If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- Registered recipients do not need to register for a second dose.