This is an 18+ event for mature audiences. There will be adult content.
Stella Artois presents Saving Our Jobs Virtual Comedy Festival, an all-day comedy festival with multiple national professional comedians. CMT award winning comedy writer Chris Gainz hosts; Emmy Award winning comedy writer for the Ellen DeGeneres Show, Adam Yenser; iTunes #6 comedian, Alex Elkin; the voice of everyone and 2019 Voice Arts Award Winner, Justin Rupple; seen on BET's One Mic Stand and touring with Bill Bellamy's Ladies Night Out Tour, Ralph Porter; Canadian funnyman Ron Josol, seen on Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud; and Tashona Smith who the The New York Times called “Charming, Tantalizing… Confusing”, among others, join comedians from all over the U.S. and Canada for a full day of what we all need right now – laughter.
Watch Live - $20.00
Watch live only.
Watch Live & Rewatch - $40.00
Watch whenever you want. This ticket options will give purchasers the ability to watch live as well as anytime for up to one year until February 13, 2022.
Approximately 12 hours before the live stream starts you will receive a unique link and password to view the live-stream. One ticket per household (includes one device, and as many viewers as you’d like).
The event will start at 2:00 pm Central Time on Sunday, February 14th, and end at 2:00 am Central Time.
One ticket per household (includes one device, and as many viewers as you’d like).
You will be allowed entry two hours before the event is ready to begin. A chat function will be available to engage with the comedians. We highly recommend using it to make the experience more interactive.
- Adam Yenser - Adam Yenser is a comedian and Emmy Award-winning writer for The Ellen DeGeneres Show where he stars in the segment “Kevin the Cashier Played by Adam.” He has appeared on Conan and FOX Laughs and been a panelist on The Greg Gutfeld Show. Adam has written for The Oscars, been a freelance contributor to SNL’s Weekend Update, and co-produced the web series “Laugh Lessons with Kevin Nealon.”
- Alex Elkin - Portland comedian Alex Elkin started his stand-up comedy career in 2016 after winning the prestigious 41stAnnual International San Francisco Comedy Competition. In July 2018 he was honored in being chosen to go to Kuwait, Baghdad, Iraq and Syria to entertain the troops. Elkin was a finalist in the Hollywood Laugh Factory’s International Donald Trump Impersonator Contest and is 2018’s champion of the Hard Rock Casino’s Annual Comedy Cage Match. Alex has been seen on the Netflix series Trinkets, Inside Edition, CNN, VUDU, XBOX, Amazon Prime, E!’s The Simple Life Season 5, TNT’s LEVERAGE, NBC’s GRIMM as well as heard regularly on XM Sirius’ Raw Dog comedy channel. Alex Elkin’s latest work Screaming at Shapes which debuted at #6 on iTunes and can be downloaded through any online music store.
- Chris Gainz (Event Host) - Chris Gainz (Chris Lee) is an actor, sketch comedian, songwriter, and social media personality. Chris creates sketch comedy shorts and music videos for the YouTube series, “Chris Gainz Comedy”. Chris co-wrote the Earl Dibbles Jr. anthem, “Country Boy Song” which went certified gold in 2019. Chris wrote and created the video for the Granger Smith parody, “Don’t Cough On Me”, which took home the 2020 CMT Award for “Quarantine Video of the Year”. Chris also hosts a political humor YouTube channel with his wife Alison called, “The Purple House”, as well as their podcast, “On Tour with Chris Lee”.
- Justin Rupple - Justin Rupple is a Los Angeles based stand-up comedian, actor, and voice actor. You’ve seen his amazing impressions on the USA show “First Impressions” with Dana Carvey and Standup and Away! with Brian Regan. You’ve seen in the film “Operation Chromite” starring alongside Liam Neeson. You may also recognize him from How to Train Your Dragon, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and the Fate and the Furious. Justin was also a 2019 Voice Arts Award Winner.
- Ralph Porter – If laughter is what you want, then Ralph Porter is what you need. Born in San Francisco, California, the middle of seven children, five boys and two girls and mother Lee Ester Drummer, Ralph had the gift to entertain the family. Ralph moved to Seattle, Washington, then Anchorage, Alaska. Ralph got his start doing stand-up comedy becoming the first local comic to win the Anchorage Laugh Off Comedy Competition, three years straight. Once moving back to Washington State, Ralph became a presence in the local comedy scene including venues such as the world-famous Seattle Comedy Underground. Working with some of the best comedians in the business like, Sinbad, George Lopez, Tommy Davison, Mark Curry, Kevin Hart, Tony Rock and Tiffany Haddish just to name a few, Ralph became the talk of the town. Ralph has also performed on BET's One Mic Stand. Ralph became a member of the Bill Bellamy's Ladies Night Out Tour. As seen on Kevin Hart's Comedy Central series "Hart Of The City2" in 2017.
- Ron Josol - Ron Josol, is a Canadian-Filipino comedian who is well received from every corner of the world. Ron stirs up and samples the multi-cultural melting pot that mirrors life in most urban centers today. He presents hilarious scenarios and comments on our global society inherent contradictions by combining a one-liner and a story telling style. He regularly performs in Canada, UK, Scandinavia, Caribbean, Asia, Middle east, Australia and USA. He has performed around the world for almost 20 years which makes him one of the most sought after, vibrant comics toady. Ron has been seen on Showtime, Carson Daley, Kevin Hart’s Laugh Out Loud, and Slanted on Amazon Prime.
- Tashona Smith - Tashona Smith is a comedian, actress, singer, wife, mother of 3, and recovering Nutella addict from Monroe, WI. She has been performing on the stage since the tender age of 6, when she was cast in her breakthrough role, Tree #3 in a children’s theatre production of Snow White. She began her stand up career in 2014 performing locally, and has since been featured in the International Lady Laughs Comedy Festival. The New York Times has called her “Charming, Tantalizing… Confusing”.