From April 13-15, 2021 there will be Moderna 1st & 2nd Dose Walk-Thru Clinic at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds from 9am-3pm each day.
Walk-Ins are welcome. Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come/first-serve basis.
Vaccinations will be in Exhibit Hall A Building
Things to know:
- Health District clients can pre-register by calling 361-561-1101. To pre-register online, visit www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link.
- During online pre-registration, you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code.
- Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Notification of appointment date and time will be sent by text or automated calls will be sent to landlines.
- Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Vaccines of different brands should not be mixed. If you received the Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive the Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- Registered recipients do not need to register for a second dose.
COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-Thru Clinic will be held in Exhibit Hall A at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds. See below for parking instructions and where the event will be held.