Join us for the 58th Mineral, Fossil, & Jewelry Show!
Over 20 case exhibits will be set up featuring every aspect of the hobby! With vendors and much more! March 7-8, 2020 in Exhibit Hall A at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds!
(SEE BELOW FOR PARKING DIRECTIONS)
Saturday, March 7, 10am-6pm
Sunday, March 8, 10am-4pm
Tickets $6 (Good for 1 Raffle Ticket)
Kids under 12 years old are FREE
What to do, see, and visit:
- KIDS WHEEL – Kids can get a beginning rock collection.
- DEALERS 30+ - - of all things beads, rock, gem, mineral, fossil, lapidary, and jewelry related items. See and patronize our 30+ dealers.
- DOOR PRIZES - Grand prize drawing from your ticket stub. You do not have to be present at the drawing to win. Raffle tickets available at the door, and other door prizes awarded during the day.
- DEMONSTRATORS - watch experts work on lapidary and rock-related arts. See how a piece of rock becomes a piece of jewelry or a sculpture. Learn how rock specimens are identified.
- GUEST SPEAKERS - presenting a variety of topics throughout the show.
- DISPLAYS - explore competitive and non-competitive displays of specimen collections and lapidary craftsmanship from special guests, dealers, and club members.
- FLUORESCENT EXHIBIT - witness the bright and intensly colored fluourescent mineral display from special guests, dealers, and club members.
- SILENT AUCTION – bid on a world of minerals and sundry items.
58th Mineral, Fossil, & Jewelry Show will be held in Exhibit Hall A at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds. See below for parking instructions and where the event will be held.