CCPOA Boxing Team presents The 3rd Annual Albert Leal Jr. Memorial Boxing Invitational coming to the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds on Saturday, May 15, 2021!
Boxing event will be held in the Marvin and Laura Berry Pavilion (SEE BELOW FOR PARKING & DIRECTIONS)
20 Action Packed Bouts!
Including Eleazer Mendietta VS. Felipe Moya!
Doors open at 5:00pm
Show starts at 6:00pm
- General Admission $10
- For VIP Tables contact Abel 361-425-3900
For sponsorship info contact Abel 361-425-3900
For your safety and comfort, the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds has adopted new policies to keep you safe for your next visit.
- Wider aisles to allow social distancing
- More spacing for booths to accommodate
- Sanitizing stations
- Under the authority of Nueces County, effective March 17, 2021, and continuing until May 19, 2021, at noon unless modified, amended, rescinded, or superseded by the Commissioners Court before that date: Everyone visiting the Nueces County Courthouse, or other County operated facilities (Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds), is required to wear a face-covering.
- Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you enjoy the event!
PARKING & DIRECTIONS
3rd Annual Albert Leal Jr. Memorial Boxing Invitational will be held in the Marvin and Laura Berry Pavilion at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds. See below for parking instructions and where the event will be held.