On Wednesday, March 31, the Corpus Christi–Nueces County Public Health District will administer 1st and 2nd doses of Moderna vaccines during a walk-thru clinic at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds, 1213 Terry Shamsie Boulevard, Robstown, Texas.
Things to know:
- Health District clients can pre-register by calling 361-561-1101. To pre-register online, visit www.cctexas.com/vaccineregistration and click on the “Vaccination Registration” link. During online pre-registration you must receive a Quick Response (QR) code. Once the online pre-registration limit is reached, you will not be able to register until additional vaccines become available.
- Notification of appointment date and time will be messaged to clients by text or landline scheduled for individuals pre-registered.
- If you are not pre-registered, you may walk-in to get registered and vaccinated on a first come first served basis.
- Patrons taking part in Driscoll Children’s Hospital vaccine clinics must register. Visit www.driscollchildrens.org/covid19vaccine.
- Appointments also can be made by calling 1-844-977-1477 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- New registrations will open upon vaccine availability for future clinics.
- Vaccines of different brands should not be mixed. If you received Moderna vaccine for your first dose, you should receive Moderna vaccine for your second dose.
- If you registered for first dose, you do not need to re-register for the second dose.